About a third perspective consulting services
A Third Perspective Consulting is operated by Jeff Holt.
Jeff is a results oriented, bilingual professional with 16 years of cross-functional experience in the public and private sector proactively analyzing business operations, products, and services from a holistic perspective to:
- identify and lead process and system improvements to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness; and
- troubleshoot cross-functional operational issues.
Jeff focuses on improving usability, standardization, consistency, integration, accuracy, transparency, and accountability while ensuring the needs of clients, colleagues, and stakeholders are responded to when developing solutions.
(1998-2012) Public Sector
Jeff worked in various positions of progressive responsibility in the Federal Government at the Standards Council of Canada (1998-2000), The Canada Council for the Arts (2000-2003), and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (2003-2012). His wide range of cross-functional responsibilities included:
- policy development;
- project management;
- quality assurance control;
- research and analysis;
- risk assessment and risk management;
- stakeholder engagement;
- systems assessment;
- technical support;
- translating user needs into IT requirements;
- web site development and management.
- business analysis;
- business process improvement;
- change management;
- client service development;
- corporate and internal communications;
- database development and management;
- desktop publishing and design;
- human resource management;
- information management;
- liaising between clients, end-users, and IT;
- organizational development;
(2003-2016) Private Sector
In addition to his work in the public sector, in 2003 Jeff started his own part-time consulting company called Infinity Communications which focused on providing corporate communication solutions and services (such as web site design, desktop publishing and communication planning) to small businesses.
In an effort to broaden the consulting services being offered and to leverage the skills and experiences gained from applying business analysis and business process improvement practices over 14 years in the public sector, Jeff re-branded his consulting services as A Third Perspective Consulting Services as a full-time endeavour in 2013.
For more information on Jeff's work history and accomplishments, please visit his LinkedIn profile.